The GSRD “Trombone” was specifically designed to support and stabilize the flexible ventilator circuit for the SensorMedics / Carefusion 3100A and 3100B High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilators. The combination of the dual cradles and telescoping arm increases the stability of the circuit, especially when repositioning patients thereby decreasing the risk of accidental extubation due to drag of the circuit tubing. The Trombone is constructed of 304 aircraft grade stainless steel tubing and rod with an electro-polish finish.
- 5/8″ and 3/4″ 304 stainless steel tubing
- Two stainless steel 1/4″ rod cradles for circuit support and stabilizing
- Two black phenolic knurled knobs with 3/8″ stainless 10/32 bolts
- One black phenolic plastic pressed in end cap
- Four 1/2″ stainless 8/32 phillips head fastening bolts (for attaching unit to ventilator)