Puravai Bottled Water (20 year shelf life)
No other packaged emergency storage can compare to Puravai. Aluminum cans can leak over time, steel cans can rust, and another packaging can puncture, tear, or crush, but our thick BPA Free HDPE bottles are built to last for decades. Here are a few highlights:
- NO Seams: We use induction coils to melt a plastic seal on top of the bottle so there are absolutely no seams, and no seams mean water can’t get out and bacteria can’t get in until you open the bottle, even decades later.
- Triple Sealed: Our bottles have 3 levels of protection, an induction seal, a click tight lid, and a shrink wrapping over the lid to make sure your water hasn’t been tampered with. We work to adhere to the high standards the government and military would expect.
- High-Density Bottles: Our bottles are super thick!! They’re built for the unpredictability of emergency situations. You can drop, scrape, or bump them, and your water stays protected.
- Floats: Even filled to the brim, our bottles are made to float in any water. You never have to worry about floods or dropping your water off the side of a boat.
- No Rotting/Rusting: Because we use high-density HDPE bottles, you don’t have to worry about mildew, mold, or rust forming and ruining your water supply.
- Waterproof: Because our bottle don’t rust, your water is protected against something as simple as broken pipes or even humidity in the air.
- Reusable: Puravai is made of the same material as U.S. military canteens and we added a lid that can be screwed on and off. So, you can drink portions of your water and close up the bottle throughout the day as well as refill your bottle again and again if needed.
- 100% Recyclable: Our HDPE #2 bottles are able to be recycled completely. Instead of overwhelming landfills, our bottles can get repurposed continuously.
Case Quantity: 6 Bottled Can Net Weight: 33.8 fl oz Case Net Weight: 14.6 lbs Gallons per Case: 1.58 gallons Shelf Life: Up to 30 years*