NeVap Inc. Aspire Subglottic Suction Endotracheal Tube
NeVap Aspire Subglottic Suction Endotracheal Tube (ASSET), designed by physicians for physicians, revolutionizes subglottic suctioning: a novel Radial Multiport Suction-T.
• Soft, conformable material with 24 fenestrations
• Vacuum parallel and away from the airway to reduce tissue occlusion
• Vacuum > 100mm. Hg. can be applied continuously
• 135-degree vacuum distribution to accommodate changes in patient’s head position
• Radial Multiport Suction-T tested to 400% of the maximum force applied during intubation and extubation.
• Radiopaque additive for superior confirmation of positioning